Fin–

8 Aug

What are you walking away with, from this semester? It was an honor to work with all of you.. If you need anything, do let me know!

Cheers,
Mike

9 Responses to “Fin–”

1. Dennis Hill August 8, 2014 at 1:22 am #

I’m walking away with more self conference in my writing then I had at the beginning of the semester.

2. Ingrid Mazariegos August 8, 2014 at 1:37 am #

This semester I am walking away with motivation, acceptance, responsibility, and time management. These are the main things I have always failed to work with. Starting this semester I accepted that I really did need to get my life together. I had failed English 100 a couple and wished for this class to not exist. I wished for that because I had not accepted that I was really irresponsible at the time. I had never worked full time and attend school at the same nor drive myself to Santa Rosa almost every day. Going through the pressure and time limit helped me realize that I was actually able to stick through and pass this class.
    The first thing I learned from the first day of class was to look into everyone’s last name. I can’t help myself to read anyone’s last name and see how it connects to them. It was a great semester, I’m so happy to move on to English 1A with a new perspective. Good luck to all!

3. Hanna Sansom August 8, 2014 at 2:42 am #

After this semester I’m walking away with a few things 🙂
    I think that my writing has matured and that I have proved to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.
    In previous English classes I never used to participate but this semester I found myself wanting to participate and share my opinions. I had fun talking with all you guys and sharing ideas
    I liked challenging myself and I’m looking forward to challenging myself even further with English 1A. See some of you next semester! Xx

4. Julie Baltazar August 8, 2014 at 3:54 am #

I’m walking away this semester feeling like I was able to really improve and grow as a writer. In the past I felt almost constricted and hesitant any time I was faced with writing a paper, but I really let my ideas flow into my writing in this class which I’m really grateful for. I had an amazing time in this class thanks to all of you guys and of course Mike. I’m looking forward to English 1A and wish you all the best.

5. Clarissa August 8, 2014 at 3:57 am #

This semester I am walking away knowing how to manage my time better and apply myself. I have taken english classes before and non of them have been as fun as this one. Everybody was so supportive and accepting of everybody else’s oppions. It was a great semester! Good luck everybody with your future semesters at the Jc! Also thank you so much Mile for being such an understand and encouraging instructor!

6. mikemadigan August 8, 2014 at 3:06 pm #

Thank you all! I’ll have the grades done within a week. Find me in Fall to retrieve, please, but email me to set up an appointment!

Cheers,
    MM

7. Ingrid Mazariegos August 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

Michelle! I hope you read this, I accidentally kept your child development book I’ll be on campus next week thank you 🙂

• Michelle Parrish August 12, 2014 at 4:07 am #

haha its cool. Just let me know what day works best for you and I will meet you.

• Ingrid Mazariegos August 16, 2014 at 7:03 am #

This tuesday after 1pm does that work out?