Tell your goals

1 Dec

that they work for YOU.

11 Responses to “Tell your goals”

1. Jacquelyn Castro December 1, 2017 at 5:02 pm #

My goal for my life can be seen as simple. However, it is complex. My goal is to be happy. To be happy entails a few things. I want to be financial secure, which means finding a secure job. I do not want just any job though, I want something I am passionate about. I, also, want a family. This consists of finding a person who would fit in my life well. I also what time to spend with my family, and money to travel. Happiness seems so simple, but it can be so complex. Although I am driven to gain my idea of success, I am not going to forget to find the happiness in the now, to take time to make the happy moments last, and not let myself get caught in all of life’s drama.

2. Majerle Taugavau December 1, 2017 at 6:13 pm #

I feel like every goal I set for myself I have full control of. For example I set academic goals, faith goals, sports goals, work goals. All of it is up to me and it takes me to achieve any of it. My mindset has changed since setting goals. Amongst all that I set out for myself I want to enjoy the process of achieving what I’m aimin for. I don’t necessarily know where I’m going to end up but I know hard work will send me somewhere I need to do. I want to have joy, be happy and help others feel joy and be happy.

3. Analicia Googooian December 1, 2017 at 9:29 pm #

I have a really hard time setting long term goals. I know it is important to have an understanding, or an idea of where you want to go in life but setting goals is more complicated than that. With that said, I have more short term goals than long term goals. As of right now, my current goals are to get good grades so I can transfer. Another one of my goals is to get a new job once I move. They may seem mundane, but right now this is what I have to focus on. If I set a goal of wanting to get married, or be a doctor, or some other long term goal, I am setting myself up for failure. There is too much time, too many opportunities to focus on one thing. When the time comes, I will set a goal for that moment when it is necessary. Until then, I will continue making decisions based on the moment I am living in!

• mikemadigan December 1, 2017 at 10:30 pm #

You won’t fail. At anything. 😊✒️✌️

4. Bryan December 3, 2017 at 4:27 am #

Law of attraction is a powerful vibrating force. My goal in life is to always recognize the negative then pursue the positive in every situation that life hands to me. As long as I can do this, any path that I find my self on will have a direction full of positivity to follow if I choose to.

5. Juls December 4, 2017 at 7:26 am #

I have 3 goals in life. Goal #1 is to see all my kids graduate highschool and go to college. Goal # 2 is to be a nurse and save peoples lives. Goal #3 I want to be the woman/mother/granddaughter/sister/friend/wife that my heavenly father wants me to be.

6. Stellaaà December 5, 2017 at 7:26 am #

Im going to be an author. Im going to be a boss. Im gonna buy whatever I want no matter the cost. I want the power and the money just like everybody else now isn’t it funny, How we try to act so different but really were the same. Don’t forget to have fun in this competitive game, we call life, maybe one day I’ll be someones wife or husband fuck it I’m not losing I have faith in the decisions I’m choosing . Will make me great no time for hate ,wait now I’m just going off out of the subject now I’m lost, In these goals, I want to find happiness shit I might just turn out to be a civil rights activist.
    who knows
    only god, yea he’s blessed me and with that I’m out Goodnight good day and all the blessings.

7. Sitora December 5, 2017 at 8:23 am #

I have a lot of goals in life. I printed and hung some pictures with my goals above my bed in order to have visual representations. Every day I wake up, see my goals I’m striving for and I get motivated for the new day. I’m taking 20 units this semester and there was no day where I’ve complained about it. I know my goals and I know that they take effort and time to become a reality. Although there are some very challenging obstacles in life that I’m currently facing, I feel some weird spark inside of me saying that pretty soon everything will be awesome.

8. keawelong December 7, 2017 at 4:55 am #

I want to get in to Cal Maritime to pursue my dreams of continuing on a family legacy by becoming a tug boat captain for “Young Brothers.” My great grandfather was the first native Hawaiian sailor to ever navigate a tug boat around the world changing the game of Hawaiian maritime transportation. I too one day want to do something game changing in the maritime industry. To both be able to have an amazing lifetime achievement under my belt, while also giving my family a name in this world that we live on for such short time.

9. Majerle Taugavau December 9, 2017 at 9:26 pm #

I’m striving to put myself in the position to help others. I mainly want to help my family and the younger generation coming up. Help them stay straight and focus on their aspirations. I want to see others happy and make the most out of themselves. That means I have to make the most of myself. I have to get my education, make money and follow what God wants me to do.